Competition will take place in the streets of downtown Little Rock on Saturday, June 12 and Sunday, June 13. All team members must attend the registration party on June 11 to pick up their HOOPFEST tank top and their player ID bracelet. NO BRACELET, NO PLAY! The registration party will be held at the Robinson Convention Center.
Each player will receive key information concerning the June 11 registration party on or about June 7, 1999.
In the event of inclement weather, we reserve the right to do one or a combination of the following: A) delay games until clouds break and/or move games to other courts; B) reduce the number of points needed to win and cancel games in the consolation bracket; C) change format from double to single elimination; D) cancel the event in which case FULL OR PARTIAL REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN. Every reasonable effort will be made to keep the tournament running.
- Each team will consist of three or four players; three starters and one substitute.
- Teams will be grouped in divisions with other teams of similar average age, height and playing ability.
- All teams are guaranteed at least three scheduled games throughout the weekend.
- Games will be played on a half court, using Official HOOPFEST Streetball rules.
- Scoring: One point per basket; two points for shots made over 20 feet. First team to 16 points, up by at least two, wins; OR, team ahead after 30 min., wins. No time limit for playoffs. Possession alternates after each basket.
- We reserve the right to verify any player's height, weight, age or playing experience. Inaccurate information is grounds for disqualification of the entire team. Each player is required to carry personal identification.
- We reserve the right to reduce the number of scheduled games, or shorten games, due to rain or unforeseen circumstances.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure the safety and integrity of facilities provided, but neither HOOPFEST, its board of directors, sponsors nor other affiliated members assume responsibility for lost or stolen articles or for personal injuries sustained by participants.